Welcome to the International Conference on accounting and finance in the world economies during the COVID-19 pandemic, organized by Gulf University. This International Conference objective to provide a platform for scholars, intellectuals, and professionals to share ideas and generate forums on current local and global issues. Also, to address problems and provide opportunities for participants to exchange and share knowledge and information, establish business or research relationships, and find international partners to collaborate in the future.
The conference organizer welcomes all prospective participants/authors from a variety of research disciplines to submit original and unpublished works for publication and presentation at the conference. All submissions are subject to peer review before an acceptance decision is taken. Our review committee will also select potential documents that have the merits of publication in a Scopus journal and inform the corresponding authors of further decisions.
- Bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program.
- Presenting the researcher idea and paper in front of leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share the experiences and research results on all aspects of Accounting and Finance.
- Explore and expand the researchers’ knowledge in the hot topics.
- Meet and share knowledge with the best accounting professionals/academics around the globe.
- Establish partnerships and collaborations with the best accounting professionals/academics around the globe.
In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic and some travel restrictions, particularly for foreign delegates, the presenters have two choices in order to stay safe.
- To submit a video presentation of the paper. Please send your pre-recorded 10-15-minute video presentation and slides to us. The video will be streamed on the day of the conference. Download the Video Presentation Instructions from the conference website.
- Present your work live through Zoom on the day of the conference.
Scope & Sub-Themes:
Any paper on accounting and finance during the COVID-19 pandemic will be in the scope of this conference. Any other articles on any aspect of accounting and finance are also of interest to the organizing committee.
- Accounting: Accounting Information Systems, Auditing, Bookkeeping, Business Accounting, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Environmental Accounting, Social Accounting, Fiduciary Accounting, Financial Accounting, Financial Statements and Reporting, Forensic Accounting, General Accounting, Government Accounting, International Accounting, Laws and Ethics in Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Personal Financial Planning, Public Accounting, Sports Accounting, Tax Accounting, Accounting Education.
- Finance: Corporate Finance, International Finance, Financial Intermediation, Financial Markets, Behavioral Finance, Laws and Ethics in Finance, Empirical Investments, Theoretical Asset Pricing, Fintech, Blockchain, Big Data, Finance Education.
All accepted papers will be published in a special issue of journals selected by the conference organizing committee. Some of these journals are indexed by Scopus, and others are refereed journals. The review committee will select papers that have the potential for publication in Scopus indexed journals. The list of the Scopus indexed journals will be communicated to the authors of the papers chosen accordingly. For articles published in Scopus indexed journals, please note that there will be a publication fee starting with $200 to $300 depending on the journals.